Welcome to the RD&E Research Repository
The RD&E Research Repository contains research outputs from staff at the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. RD&E authors are identifiable by their full name format (e.g. Smith, John) - all other authors are listed by surname and initial.
You can browse items by Title, Author, Subject or Community/Collection, or use the search function to find specific topics.
The repository contains details of published, peer-reviewed journal articles, reviews, book chapters, conference abstracts, posters and more! Full-text of journal articles have been included where publisher's permissions allow.
If you are a member of RD&E staff and you'd like to submit an item to the repository, please fill in this online form. If you have a list of publications you'd like to submit, please e-mail the repository admin team: rde-tr.ResearchRepository@nhs.net.
For more information or help, please contact the RD&E Research Repository admin team:
Telephone: Exeter Health Library, 01392 406800
- The feasibility of online video calling to engage patients with cystic fibrosis in exercise training
- Show All Authors
- Prospective observational cohort study of the association between antiplatelet therapy, bleeding and thrombosis in patients with coronary stents undergoing noncardiac surgery
- Show All Authors
- Masseter Muscle Volume Changes Evaluated by 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography After Repeated Botulinum Toxin A Injections in Patients With Square Facial Morphology
- The link between surgical site infection and traffic flow in the operating theatre.
- Expert's comment concerning Grand Rounds case entitled "Retroperitoneal haematoma in a postoperative ALIF patient taking rivaroxaban for atrial fibrillation" by Deekonda P, Stokes OM, Chan D (Eur Spine J : DOI 10.1007/s00586-016-4822-8).